Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Email Request Draft #1

Subject line: Interview Request

Dear ________

My name is Angelica Cramér. I am a student at Antioch University here in Santa Barbara with a concentration in Marketing. For my academic writing class I have an assignment that require me to reach out to a company. I choose your company since you have a ______________that I found interesting and it would be a pleasure to work with you.

The project requires me to have an interview, so I wonder if you would have time to meet up with me and answer some of my questions this month? This project will teach me how to use different style of professional writing, which means that I would take a closer look at some of the writing you have done for the company.

I look forward to hear back from you.

Kind Regards,
Angelica Cramer

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Angelica,

    I don't seem to have your contact info, so here is the email address for Lynn lynn@adifferentpointofview.org.

    She is the Marketing Director at the SB Airport but she is also the Founder and Director of a nonprofit here in SB. Here is a link to that website. http://www.adifferentpointofview.org
    It alright to use my name when you contact her.

    Have a lovely day!!!

    Kristianne

    ReplyDelete