Tuesday, July 14, 2015

About me Blurb!


Hi,

So I guess its time for me to tell you all little about myself. My name is Susanne but I go by Angelica, I know it might be a little confusing but unfortunately I can’t change it. I’m 22 years old and from Sweden. When I moved to Santa Barbara two years ago I had never been in California before, but I had been to Florida a couple of times. I knew that I liked Florida but I wanted to try something new. I have always loved challenges and moving to California by myself was a great challenge. I have met so many amazing people. Moving to Santa Barbara is the best choice I have ever made. When I first moved here I only thought that I would be at SBCC for a year, but I changed my mind and decided to do my whole education here in SB. At Antioch I’m working on my B.A. in Marketing.

My first winter break at SBCC I went home to Sweden and I realized that I do not like to cold weather at all. Therefore Santa Barbara is perfect for me, it’s warm and close to the beach. I love spending time with my friends and family. I also like to do a lot of activities like yoga, hiking, going to the gym, reading, and hanging out at the beach. One thing I can’t believe I haven’t tried yet is paddle boarding it seems like so much fun. Hopefully I will find the time to do it this semester. My biggest interest is traveling, I love being in different countries experience different cultures. Travel around the world have always been a dream for me, and one day I hope that dream comes true.

Hmm, I don’t know what else to tell about me! I look forward to get to know you all and I’m sure we’re going to get an awesome summer quarter together. I might seem shy in the classroom but outside the classroom I love to talk.

See you in class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment